The PC Pass is available for $10 which will provide you with computer access for up to three sessions a day for seven days.
There is also an Express Pass option for $5, which provides computer access for one hour.
To purchase a PC Pass:
- Present a valid photo ID at any of our locations.
- The cost of the card is $10.
- A single use one-hour Express Pass is available for $5.00.
Guidelines for computer use:
- You must have your card and PIN number to reserve computer time.
- Please retain your receipt, as you will need it to begin your computer sessions.
- Please arrive on time. The timing software will automatically cancel your reservation if you are not on time.
- Be advised that if the keyboard or mouse are not used for 10 minutes your session will automatically end.
- When your session ends, the computer automatically shuts down.
- Library Staff are available for basic introductory level assistance.
- The library reserves the right not to sell a PC Pass to anyone with an existing library account.
- Appropriate behavior and computer etiquette are expected of users at all times. Examples of unacceptable actions include:
- Changing computer configurations, re-booting, attempts to compromise network security or other hacking-type activities
- Damage to computer equipment
- Not paying for printed copies
- Illegal activities
The guidelines for computer use are subject to change and may vary from location to location.