Fee cards are available to anyone residing outside of our service area.
Fee card privileges include:
- Access to our circulating material on the shelf
- Remote access to databases
- Ability to take free technology classes in person or online
- Access to computer use in any of our locations (excluding Melrose Center computers)
- Ability to place holds on ebooks
- Ability to place holds on items
- Reserve a meeting room or Main Library study room
- Reserve the Melrose Conference Room at the reduced rate of $125 per hour. Without Fee card, rate is $150 per hour
Fee cards are non-refundable and are available for 3 months ($75), 6 months ($100) or for one year ($125).