Library Social Worker
Help is here! Every week the Orange County Library System has a social work professional onsite to meet one on one with individuals and families. Visit any one of these four locations:*
- North Orange Branch, Mondays 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Beginning November 4th 2019, the schedule for Mondays will be:
- Orlando Public Library, Tuesdays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Alafaya Branch, Wednesdays 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Orlando Public Library, Thursdays 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- South Trail Branch, Fridays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Dates and times subject to change.
The Library Social Worker provides one-on-one assistance and expert referral for:
- Affordable Housing
- Career Skills Training
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Food / SNAP Benefits
- Government Services
- Healthcare / Marketplace
- Reemployment Guidance