Available for Orange County Residents 18 and older
To obtain an adult resident card:
Apply in person:
- Present appropriate ID at any location. An appropriate ID is a valid Florida Driver's License or Florida State Identification showing your correct name and residential street address within the Library District.
- If your Florida Driver's License or Florida State ID lists a P.O. Box or any address other than your correct residential street address, additional identification is required. You may present a current property tax receipt for real property, a current utility, cable, or home telephone bill, or a current bank statement that is in your name and has the correct residential street address.
- If you do not have a Florida Driver's License or Florida State ID, you may present a current Driver's License or State ID from another U.S. State or a U.S. Military ID to confirm identity. These exceptions require that the Library make a photocopy of the identification presented.
- You may download this form and bring it to any location for a faster registration process.
- An appropriate ID is required for online registration. An appropriate ID is a valid Florida Driver's License or Florida State Identification showing your correct name and residential street address within the Library District.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply online.
- Your Library card will be mailed to you within 2 weeks.
- Once you receive your Library card in the mail it will be in a temporary status while we conduct the verification process, which will take 2 weeks from the date you submit the Library card application. While in this temporary status you will have the opportunity to check out up to 5 items.
- If your Library card application cannot be processed you will be notified.
Learn how to make the most of your library card!