Want to listen to music all day? Try Hoopla Music! Check out full-length music albums instead of just individual tracks. Hoopla is cloud-based, this means that you can browse and borrow an album via a web browser, then begin listening to that same album on a tablet, and finish listening to it in...
Freegal® Music is a free music service from the library. All you need is your library card number and PIN. Freegal offers access to about 16 million+ songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists. In total the collection is comprised of music from over 40,000+ labels with music that...
Find and stream or download songs and videos from music's most popular artists directly to your smartphone or tablet! The Freegal Music app is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices. You can search the App Store and Google Play for "Freegal Music" to download and install the...
When you're ready to download a track, click the "Download Now" link, select Save at the prompt, and designate where you want to save the song. Anytime you click on the "Download now" link, even if you cancel the download, the download counts toward your weekly allotment.
We highly recommend that when downloading a song, you select the option to save the file to a specific location on your computer. However, if you didn't specify a location or you opted to open the file without saving it, there are a couple things you can try to locate where the song was saved.
I log in to Freegal Music, accept the terms and conditions, and then I'm taken to the About Us page or given a notice that I'm not authorized to view the site.
There may be a setting on your computer that is preventing you from logging in to Freegal Music. There are a couple things you could try that may enable you to get through.
In Freegal music I only downloaded four songs, but when I go to download the fifth song, I'm told I've exceeded my limit. What happened to my fifth download?
It's possible you inadvertently clicked on the "Download Now" link. Anytime you click on the "Download Now" link, even if you cancel the download, a download is used from your weekly allotment. If you're confident this isn't what happened, please send us your library card information and we'll...
Once in a while, your Internet connection may be interrupted or time out and you might experience an incomplete or problem download. Freegal Music allows you to download previously downloaded songs again, without using up one of your weekly downloads. Songs you’ve had trouble downloading during the...
If you're having an issue playing song samples, please check that your browser Flash Player is version 10 or higher. Please note as well that Freegal Music is only fully supported on Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome; it is not supported on AOL Explorer browser.
Freegal Music offers unlimited streaming of 16 million+ songs, including Sony Music's catalog of legendary artists. You can also download 5 songs (videos count as 2 songs) per week. Counters are in the upper right corner and will keep you informed of download allotments. Things to know: You can...
Current limits are set at five tokens per week. Songs are one token each and videos are two tokens each. Your counter will set back to zero each week, Monday morning. Then you can download five more tunes during the new week.
From Highlights to Newsweek to US Magazine, check out magazines on the Libby app by OverDrive.
Want to listen to audiobooks all day? Try Hoopla Audiobooks! You'll get your best pick at the click of a button. Hoopla is cloud-based, this means that you can browse and borrow a title via a web browser, then begin listening to that same title on a tablet, and finish listening to it in the car on...
Browse downloadable audiobooks at OverDrive! Check out and download best selling titles to your PC or Mac, then transfer to a portable device or burn many titles to CD to enjoy anytime, anywhere. Select OverDrive downloadable audiobooks are compatible with iPods. Find audiobooks for your children...
In addition to browsing OverDrive, hoopla, and cloudLibrary you can find downloadable audiobooks by searching the OCLS catalog. Just select Material Type "Downloadable Audio Book" from the Advanced Search screen and go!
Filter search Hide filters
- Catalog (68) Apply Catalog filter
- Amenities (40) Apply Amenities filter
- Melrose Center (32) Apply Melrose Center filter
- Rooms & Studios (25) Apply Rooms & Studios filter
- Circulation (23) Apply Circulation filter
- Assistive Services (21) Apply Assistive Services filter
- Getting Started with the Library (20) Apply Getting Started with the Library filter
- Hotspots (19) Apply Hotspots filter
- Apps (17) Apply Apps filter
- E-books (16) Apply E-books filter
- Wi-Fi (16) Apply Wi-Fi filter
- Events (14) Apply Events filter
- Branch Refreshes (13) Apply Branch Refreshes filter
- Library Computers (13) Apply Library Computers filter
- Locations (13) Apply Locations filter
- Youth Services (13) Apply Youth Services filter
- OCLS Alerts (12) Apply OCLS Alerts filter
- Book a PRO (11) Apply Book a PRO filter
- Digital Media (11) Apply Digital Media filter
- Fees (11) Apply Fees filter
- Citizenship Inspired (10) Apply Citizenship Inspired filter
- Home Delivery (10) Apply Home Delivery filter
- Live Online Classes (10) Apply Live Online Classes filter
- Music (10) Apply Music filter
- Types of Cards (10) Apply Types of Cards filter
- Audiobooks (9) Apply Audiobooks filter
- Book Bundles (8) Apply Book Bundles filter
- Field Trips (6) Apply Field Trips filter
- Movies & TV (6) Apply Movies & TV filter
- Local Wanderer (5) Apply Local Wanderer filter
- Fax (4) Apply Fax filter
- OCLS Plans for Expansion in Horizon West and Lake Nona (4) Apply OCLS Plans for Expansion in Horizon West and Lake Nona filter
- E-magazines (2) Apply E-magazines filter
- digital media (35) Apply digital media filter
- mobile (28) Apply mobile filter
- computers (27) Apply computers filter
- requesting (21) Apply requesting filter
- account (20) Apply account filter
- fees (20) Apply fees filter
- holds (18) Apply holds filter
- searching (18) Apply searching filter
- checked out items (15) Apply checked out items filter
- OverDrive (13) Apply OverDrive filter
- home delivery (12) Apply home delivery filter
- music (12) Apply music filter
- notices (11) Apply notices filter
- reservations (11) Apply reservations filter
- Freegal (10) Apply Freegal filter
- acquisitions (9) Apply acquisitions filter
- axis360 (9) Apply axis360 filter
- citizenship (9) Apply citizenship filter
- databases (9) Apply databases filter
- Freading (9) Apply Freading filter
- Immigration (9) Apply Immigration filter
- Naturalization (9) Apply Naturalization filter
- materials (8) Apply materials filter
- print disabilities (8) Apply print disabilities filter
- catalog (7) Apply catalog filter
- cloudLibrary (7) Apply cloudLibrary filter
- collections (7) Apply collections filter
- Hoopla (7) Apply Hoopla filter
- meeting rooms (7) Apply meeting rooms filter
- melrose access (7) Apply melrose access filter
- card (6) Apply card filter
- library card (6) Apply library card filter
- printing (6) Apply printing filter
- renew (6) Apply renew filter
- book cart (5) Apply book cart filter
- logins (5) Apply logins filter
- my lists (5) Apply my lists filter
- ratings (5) Apply ratings filter
- audiobooks (4) Apply audiobooks filter
- classroom rental (4) Apply classroom rental filter
- co-working rooms (4) Apply co-working rooms filter
- hearing disabilities (4) Apply hearing disabilities filter
- Horizon West (4) Apply Horizon West filter
- Lake Nona (4) Apply Lake Nona filter
- Libby (4) Apply Libby filter
- library computers (4) Apply library computers filter
- movies (4) Apply movies filter
- my reading history (4) Apply my reading history filter
- PIN (4) Apply PIN filter
- studios (4) Apply studios filter