We provide many opportunities for you to avoid the accrual of fines on your library account. Orange County Library System materials may be returned to any Orange County Library System location, regardless of where they were checked out. You may request a check in receipt at any location when you return an item to the service desk or staffed drive up window. Please note that materials returned to an after hours drop once a location is closed will be considered returned on the next date on which that location is open.
The Library provides 3 ways for you to renew your eligible material:
- You may renew materials online by logging into your library card account.
- You may call our renewal line, at 407.835.7323 (option 2)
- You may call Questline at 407.835.7323
Add your email address to your account and you will receive a courtesy notice:
- When an item is due in 3 days
- On the day an item is due
- Please note that these are courtesy notices. Failure of the notice to be delivered by your email supplier does not excuse fines.
An overdue notice is emailed once an item is 14 days past due. If you do not have an email address on your account, the overdue notice will be mailed. Once an item is 28 days past due, it is assumed lost. A bill will be mailed, and your account will be assessed the cost of the lost item plus a $5 non-refundable handling fee.