If you're trying to find a missing title that you've placed on hold, there are a few reasons why you might not be able to find it.Four reasons you might not find your hold:
- The same library card must be used to place and retrieve holds. For example, if you place a title on hold using a family member's library card, and then log in with your own card to retrieve that hold, the title will not appear.
- You may not have retrieved the title during the hold period set by the library or consortium. Remember, titles are held for a limited time before they are returned to the collection. The email notice you receive lets you know how long the title will be held.
- You may have added the title to your cart, but not completed the checkout within the allotted time period. Titles remain in your cart for a limited time before they are returned to the collection.
- You may have finished checking out. An easy way to check this is to take a look at your checked out items in your digital library account section.
Tips on retrieving your hold:
- Be sure to place a hold and retrieve your hold with the same library card.
- Be sure to retrieve your hold as soon as you receive the hold notification email.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout immediately after you add the title to your cart.
If you are having a problem retrieving your hold from Axis 360:
Try using the following link to log in, instead of the link included in the hold notification email: www.ocls.info/axis360
- Click "Login" and sign with your library card information.
- Click "My Lists."
- Click "Hold Queue."
If you don't see your hold listed, please contact us through the Help Desk form for further assistance.