Summer Reading Program 2021
Get ready to go wild during the Orange County Library System's annual Summer Reading Program. Join us for Tales & Tails - an exploration of amazing Florida wildlife and fantastical folktales. We’re bringing you all our programs, classes and events completely online. Everyone can enjoy all the library has to offer from the comfort of home!
Here’s what to do:
- Find great books to read on our Summer Reading Booklists.
- Read at least 20 minutes every day.
- Sign up for Beanstack and log your minutes online, or use the paper reading tracker.
- Pick up a take-home activity kit at your library branch or complete fun challenges in Beanstack.
- Register for upcoming programs and events.
You’ll need a library card to register for virtual events and to be eligible to win prizes. Sign up for your card today and make sure you don’t miss a moment of the fun!
Reading together as a family helps prevent summer learning loss and encourages strong communication & bonding. Check out our 6 Tips for Successful Family Reading.
There's summer fun for everyone!
Window World of Central Florida, a locally owned provider of window and door replacement based in Orlando, has donated $50,000 to Orange County Library System in support of its annual Summer Reading Program. The donation will help the library provide... READ MORE