- Full Text Not Available
- Library Only
Ancestry Library Edition provides easy access to more than 7,000 genealogy databases and 200 billion images with a single search. Collections provide information on individuals from North America, the UK, Europe, Australia, and more. Updates and new content are always being added. U.S. databases include the complete U.S. Census & Index (1790-1940), vital, church, court, and immigration records. Other notable collections include Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Books; Social Security Death Index (updated monthly); WWI Draft Registration Cards; Federal Slave Narratives; and a strong Civil War collection. The Map Center contains more than 1,000 historical maps. Many international records are available. Canadian collections provide nearly 60 million records from the Census of Canada; and key vital records, such as the Drouin Collection (1621-1967), which includes nearly 30 million baptism, marriage, and burial records from Quebec. U.K. collections offer censuses for England, Wales, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, and Scotland, with nearly 200 million records; Births and Baptisms (1834-1906), Marriage Licenses (1521-1869), Deaths and Burials (1834-1934), and Poor Law Records (1840-1938) in London; and more. Other international collections continue to grow with more than 46 million records from German census, vital records, emigration indexes, ship lists, phone directories, and more; Chinese surnames in the large and growing Jiapu Collection of Chinese lineage books; Jewish family history records from Eastern Europe and Russia; and more. Answers await everyone—whether professional or hobbyist, expert or novice, genealogist, or historian.
Includes genealogy-related topics such as Royal and Noble, Immigration, Native American, and Colonial & Revolutionary. It has intuitive searching options that help researchers find information easily. Gale Genealogy Connect allows users to search across multiple volumes, identifying connections and enriching family history.
Interested in learning more about your family tree? Beginner and professional genealogists can use this resource to trace family histories and American culture from the comfort of their home. HeritageQuest Online includes the digitized UMI Genealogy & Local History Collection, 1790-1940 U.S. Federal Census, the Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land Warrant Application Files, the Freedman’s Bank records and Private Relief Actions, and Memorials and Petitions from the Lexis Nexis® U.S. Serial Set. HeritageQuest Online is designed specifically for people who are either just beginning their family research or who after years of work are still uncovering their past.
- (-) Remove Genealogy filter Genealogy
- Auto Repair (1) Apply Auto Repair filter
- Biographies (2) Apply Biographies filter
- Books, Literature & Reviews (11) Apply Books, Literature & Reviews filter
- Business, Investing & Marketing (14) Apply Business, Investing & Marketing filter
- Current Events & Social Issues (3) Apply Current Events & Social Issues filter
- Early Learning (1) Apply Early Learning filter
- General Reference (8) Apply General Reference filter
- Grants & Foundations (2) Apply Grants & Foundations filter
- Health & Medicine (2) Apply Health & Medicine filter
- Homework Help (4) Apply Homework Help filter
- Job & Career Guidance (6) Apply Job & Career Guidance filter
- Language Learning (4) Apply Language Learning filter
- Magazines & Journals (7) Apply Magazines & Journals filter
- Newspapers (11) Apply Newspapers filter
- Recursos en Español (4) Apply Recursos en EspaÃ±ol filter