Kids Summer Reading Program 2021
The Summer Reading Program is completely online this year. You can participate in virtual events, track your reading and complete fun activities right at home. There are also lots of awesome prizes you can win!
Enjoy a whole summer of fun by getting started today!
- For your library card. You’ll need a library card to register for virtual events and to be eligible to win prizes.
- For a Beanstack account. You can log reading minutes, earn activity badges, and get entered into the grand prize giveaway online with Beanstack!
- For virtual events. Enjoy live animal presentations, storytimes, performers and other fun surprises!
READ, LOG, REPEAT
- Complete the 600-Minute Reading Challenge!
- We challenge you to read at least 20 minutes every day this summer.
- Once you log 300 minutes (5 hours), you can pick up a goodie bag, after July 1!
- If you log 600 minutes (10 hours), you’ll be entered into the grand prize giveaway!
- Track the minutes you read in Beanstack and earn badges for all your activities! You’ll be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing through your Beanstack account once you complete the reading challenge.
- You can also participate with our printable reading tracker.
FIND GREAT BOOKS
- Children's Summer Reading Booklist
- Do you need inspiration on what to read this summer? Check out our top recommendations on our summer booklist. It has many great titles for kids to enjoy.
CELEBRATE WITH US
Kids' Grand Prize Giveaway 2021
There are incredible prizes you can win this summer like bicycles, electronics, telescopes, LEGO kits, camping gear and more! Read all about the Grand Prize Giveaway, sponsored by Window World of Central Florida.