ePULP’s Local E-book Collection is designed to host self-published e-books. E-books available in this collection have been reviewed by the community and are available for checkout. To begin your e-book submission make sure you have the documents listed as required in the Getting Started section ready to go. Then complete the form to submit your e-book for review. For more information about the ePULP service view our FAQs on ePULP or visit the ePULP website.
Review the following list of tasks and items required to complete the e-book submission form.
- Read the Material Management Policy.
- Read and sign the E-book Hosting Agreement, scan and save as a PDF. If you have any questions please call the library at 407.835.7323.
- Have the following documents and images ready before completing the e-book submission form:
- A PDF or ePUB version of your book (no larger than 10 MB).
- A JPG/JPEG version of your book cover art (at least 400 pixels in height or width, optimal size is 400 x 600 pixels).
- A PDF signed version of the E-book Hosting Agreement.