Are you an author seeking to get your e-book into the hands of readers? EPULP, the library's very own e-book lending platform, is designed to help authors expand their readership. If you're self-published, new, or an established author, then ePULP is for you!
Submitting your e-book is FREE! First, have the required documents listed in the "Getting Started" section, then complete the form below. All e-book submissions are reviewed by a group of library community reviewers. If selected, your e-book will be added to ePULP and made available for checkout by registered Library cardholders of the Orange County Library System and affiliate Florida libraries.
Review the following list of tasks and items required to complete the e-book submission form.
- Read the Material Management Policy.
- Read and sign the E-book Hosting Agreement, scan and save as a PDF. If you have any questions please call the library at 407.835.7323.
- Have the following documents and images ready before completing the e-book submission form:
- A PDF or ePUB version of your book (no larger than 10 MB).
- A JPG/JPEG version of your book cover art (at least 400 pixels in height or width, optimal size is 400 x 600 pixels).
- A PDF signed version of the E-book Hosting Agreement.