Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage offers a wealth of resources and tools for novice and advanced investors. From the company that maintains the S&P 500 and other well-known stock market indices, use this online resource to browse and search for stocks, mutual funds, and other core investor information.
- Search for company information, including profiles, quotes, and stock reports.
- View Market Snapshots, including NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX.
- Explore Investment Ideas, Stovall's Sector Watch, Stock Picks and Pans, and more.
- View mutual fund reports and top ranked U.S. and international equity funds.
- Use the Fund Screener to find funds that match your criteria.
- Improve your financial knowledge by exploring the sections Financial Literacy Now, How to Analyze Stocks, and ETF Essentials.
- Read current and past articles in Wealth For Women, Your Money, and Taxing Matters.
This resource is found in the Personal Finance section of the Online Databases which includes other great resources, like Morningstar Investment Research Center and Value Line Research Center. For additional resources, visit the Money Matters Virtual Gallery.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.