The North Orange Branch began as a bookmobile station in 1950, and was replaced by a branch in 1964. Moving to the Palm Plaza Shopping Center in 1969, the branch occupied a 3500 square foot space there for twenty years. In 1989 the branch moved to its present 12,000 square foot facility. As the name implies, the North Orange branch serves the areas of Apopka, Plymouth, Zellwood, Tangerine, and Environs.
Learn how to add headers, footers, cover pages, shading, borders and page numbers to a document. Become familiar with the Page Setup options and the Find and Replace feature. Recommended Audience: Adult