The Edgewater Branch has been a part of the local community since the first branch opened its doors in 1950 as the College Park branch at 703 Smith Street, where it remained until 1956. After several moves over the next four decades, the branch arrived at its current home in the newly renovated Northgate Plaza in 1997. Edgewater is convenient to residents of College Park, Lockhart, Eatonville and the Rosemont area.
Learn word processing concepts and terminology. Learn how to create, edit and save a basic document. Use various formatting tools to enhance the overall look and feel of the document. Recommended Audience: Adult
Created in clay; original hand painted designs with a low fire glaze. Beautiful creatures, dishes, ornaments in black and white designs.
Ms. D’Alessio recently retired as a school art teacher. She is associated with The Pottery Studio, The City of Orlando Family, Parks and Recreation Department. Contact: http://www.cityoforlando.net/recreation/pottery-studio/