Chilton Library offers step-by-step instructions, photos, diagrams, and much more for automobile repair and maintenance. It is simple enough for the do-it-yourself mechanic, but comprehensive enough for professional technicians.
This resource contains information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. It also includes repair information for most vintage makes, starting as early as 1940.
Chilton’s car manuals can be accessed from library, home, garage or anywhere you have Internet access.
Chilton Library provides:
- Diagnostics designed by instructors
- Proprietary Delmar Content (Content used to teach Auto Repair in VoTech/Tech Colleges and utilized in ChiltonPro)
- Step-by-step repair procedures
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) maintenance schedules
- Coverage dating back to 1940 (covering 15 makes and over 50 models)
- Wiring diagrams, videos, photographs, and images for additional clarity
- Recall information, searchable ‘trouble codes’ (error codes given by car computers), maintenance schedules, etc.
- Available from home or office with a library card
- Full Text Available