Tutor.com connects you with a live online tutor in an interactive session. Professional tutors offer one-on-one, personalized attention in a variety of subject areas for students in grades K-12, college, and adult learners.
Get help in Math, Science, English, or Social Studies. College students, adult learners, and job-seekers can also work with a tutor on developing a resume, job searching, and interview preparation. Tutoring sessions in Spanish are also available. In addition to live help, the SkillsCenter™ Resource Library is available 24/7 and includes online resources for homework help, test preparation, and career development.
- Available from 2 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Interactive whiteboard with chat and document sharing
- Save completed sessions for later review
- Use the ProofPoint (TM) Writing Center to work on reports, essays, resumes, and more
- Tutors are highly qualified, extensively screened, and are specialists in their subjects
Help from a live tutor is easy to access through the Library. Choose from several different user areas: Student Center (for K-12), College Center, and Career Center.
This resource is found in the Homework Help section of the Online Databases and can be used with other useful Library resources, like: Back to School, Teacher Connect, and Writing a Research Paper!
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.