TumbleBooks, TumbleBookCloud and TumbleBooks en Español are an online collection of read-along, narrated titles for elementary, middle, and high schools students. Featuring an innovative format that is both entertaining and attractive with engaging narration. These resources are especially helpful for a variety of learners.
Hundreds of titles are available through the Tumble Library including the following:
- Picture Books with animation and music
- Early Readers with highlighted text
- Chapter Books with suggested reading levels
- Middle School and YA titles
- Classics such as Black Beauty, Anne of Green Gables, and Shakespeare
Several TumbleBooks have a Word Help feature. Simply click on the "Word Help" button and click on a vocabulary word to hear it sounded out. TumbleBooks with the Word Help feature also provides a list of vocabulary words on the last page of each book.
In addition, through the TumbleBook Library you have access to the following:
- Life Learning: Educational and entertaining eBooks which teach kids, and their parents, about important social and health issues. Included are eBooks dealing with cultural tolerance, volunteerism, living with allergies, aging grandparents, and more.
- Puzzles & Games: Fun and educational reading comprehension and concentration quizzes and games.
- Language Learning: ePicture books in other languages including French, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian.
Come and explore the TumbleBooks collection and experience the magic of literature!
Pair this database with the Kids in Summer Virtual Gallery for more learning adventures!
Available from all library computers and from your home or office computer with your library card and PIN.
To use, simply sign up for a library computer or connect directly from your home/office computer with your library card and PIN.