Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage has a wealth of features that will help the advanced investor or one who is just getting started. This trusted name has been reporting business information for nearly 150 years. Here are just a few of the database features to help you.
News and Commentary
- The homepage of the Standard & Poor's database offers featured articles about the stock market, as well as current information on market performance. This page provides tools to use when searching for more information and access to many Standard & Poor's publications.
- Explore information on the S&P 500 companies, the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600 indexes. Invaluable free information from this database can be accessed from your home computer.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage provides unbiased research and commentary on over 10,000 companies.
- Provides information on over 7,500 corporate bonds with the same quality that you have come to expect from the S&P.
- You can export data on companies, bonds, funds or stocks researched with Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage also contains information on mutual funds, provides a fund screener, and industries and directories home pages. All of these tools can be explored at your leisure or you can head directly to the Learning Center. In this area of the database you will learn how to use the tools that are available through this database.
There has never been a better time to learn how to manage your money and the best resources are available to you for free with your library card.
Pair this database with the Money Matters Virtual Gallery for even more financial resources.
Available from all library computers and from your home or office computer with your library card and a PIN.