Business Insights: Essentials
Business Insights: Essentials offers company profiles, journal articles and news sources, industry and market reports, plus many other useful business resources. Students, entrepreneurs, small business owners, investors, and researchers will find this resource useful for investigating and learning about topics in business, market research, industry trends, and more. Business Insights is the successor to Gale's Business and Company Resource Center and includes the same sources and information--but now with an updated and easy to use interface.
Business Insights: Essentials features include:
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) reports
- Interactive comparison charts to analyze statistical data
- Explore companies through histories, profiles, and corporate chronologies
- Filter businesses by location, SIC and NAICS codes, and other criteria using Company Finder
- Recent editions of reference sources like Market Share Reporter and Business Rankings Annual
This resource is found in the Business section of the Online Databases and can be used with other useful tools, like Demographics Now, ReferenceUSA, SimplyMap, and Small Business Resource Center. For additional resources, visit the Start Your Own Business eGuide.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.