NOTE: Information about your library card and library policies will now be found in the Using the Library section of the new website. There you can browse the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which is grouped by topic OR use the search bar.
Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
How do I use the Book Cart feature?
1. Search the catalog http://iii.ocls.info
2. Click on the checkbox under "Add to Cart" next to any titles you'd like to request
3. Click on the "Save Marked Records" button once you have finished marking your selections on the search results page. Please note, if you move to another search results page, your checked boxes will be cleared. Click on the "Save Marked Records" button before moving to another page in the search results.
4. Click on the "View Saved" button to access your cart.
5. Click on the Multiple Requests button to view and request your saved records.
6. Enter your library card information and click on the Request All button. (If you don't want to request everything in your book cart, select the box next to the item(s) you do want to request and click on the Request Selected button instead.)
6. A small window will open and note whether the items were successfully requested or not. Click on the Done button to close the window.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact QuestLine