Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
How do I use the Book Cart feature?
1. Search the catalog http://iii.ocls.info
2. Click on the Book Cart button next to any titles you'd like to request
3. Once you are finished searching for and adding titles to your book cart, click on the
View Saved button
4. Click on the Multiple Requests button to view and request your saved records
5. Enter your library card information and click on the Request All button. (If you don't want to request everything in your book cart, select the box next to the item(s) you do want to request and click on the Request Selected button instead.)
6. A small window will open and note whether the items were successfully requested or not. Click on the Done button to close the window.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact QuestLine