NOTE: Information about your library card and library policies will now be found in the Using the Library section of the new website. There you can browse the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which is grouped by topic OR use the search bar.
Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
I'm not sure how to renew items in my account.
The option to renew items is accessed through your library card account online.
- Log in to your online library card account and you should see a link that states the number of items currently checked out.
- Click on the # items currently checked out link and you should see a list of the items checked out as well as their due dates.
- Just above the list of titles there are two buttons: one is to renew all items and the other is to sort the items by due date. You can renew all the items you have checked out, or you have the option to renew only selected items.
- Click on the box next to a title to select it and then click on the grey Renew Selected Items button to renew just that item.
- After you’ve renewed an item you will see a new due date or a message in red as to why the item could not be renewed (too many renewals, on hold, etc.)
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact Help Desk
Last Updated January 20, 2010