NOTE: Information about your library card and library policies will now be found in the Using the Library section of the new website. There you can browse the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which is grouped by topic OR use the search bar.
Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
How do I pay my fines online?
Follow these steps to pay your fines online using a credit card:
- Log in to your online library card account
- Once you are in your library card account, click your fine link: Unpaid fines and bills
- You will see a list of your fines, including date, description, and amount.
- Click Pay online
- A new screen will appear. The default payment is all fines. If you wish to pay only a particular fine, uncheck the fines you do not want to pay at this time.
- Click Recalculate Total Note: This an important step, if you skip it, your fine payment amount will stay at all fines instead of recalculating for just the fines you've selected to pay.
- Enter your billing and credit card information.
- Click Submit.
- You are now shown a page confirming all of your information. To complete the process, click Submit.
Note: The payment of your fines will not be completed until after you submit the confirmation page.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact QuestLine
Last Updated January 20, 2010