NOTE: Information about your library card and library policies will now be found in the Using the Library section of the new website. There you can browse the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which is grouped by topic OR use the search bar.
Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
How can I add a title to My Lists?
To create a list:
- Search the catalog.
- Click on the Add to My Lists link next to the title you'd like to add to a list.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your library card account. Enter your library card information.
- Once you've logged in you will be given options for saving the title. You can select an existing list to save the title to or you can choose to create a new list. The first time you use My Lists, your only option is "Create a new list."
- When you create a new list you will be prompted to enter a list name and description. The description field is optional.
- After you've submitted the list name, you will see a confirmation that the title has been added to the list.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact Help Desk