Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
How can I add a title to My Lists?
To create a list:
- Search the catalog.
- Click on the Add to My Lists link next to the title you'd like to add to a list.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your library card account. Enter your library card information.
- Once you've logged in you will be given options for saving the title. You can select an existing list to save the title to or you can choose to create a new list. The first time you use My Lists, your only option is "Create a new list."
- When you create a new list you will be prompted to enter a list name and description. The description field is optional.
- After you've submitted the list name, you will see a confirmation that the title has been added to the list.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact Help Desk