NOTE: Information about your library card and library policies will now be found in the Using the Library section of the new website. There you can browse the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which is grouped by topic OR use the search bar.
Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
What do I need to do to receive OCLS Alerts?
You can opt-in to this service through OCLS Alerts sign up.
Enter your library card number (P followed by nine numbers), PIN, and mobile phone number (without any dashes or spaces). Then click on the Go! button. This will log you into your account for this service.
Once you are logged in, you will be presented with several options. You can choose from the following:
- Receive notices three days in advance of materials being due. There are two available formats:
- Separate notices for each individual item. This format includes the titles of each item that is coming due.
- A single digest notice indicating only the number of items due in three days. This format does not include the titles of the items.
- To be reminded of classes that you have signed up for that will be starting within the next three days
- To not be notified at all via this service. (This is the option to select if you want to opt out of the service.)
Once you have made your selections, click on the Go! button to activate the service.
Thatís it! Now, when you have material due dates or class dates approaching, you will receive a reminder.
Please note that Alerts are not duplicated. Only one message per due date or class will be sent. For example, if you checked out a book you will not continue to receive due date notices for that book once the first message has been sent.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact Circulation
, Help Desk