Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
How do I download and transfer a MP3 CD to my portable listening device?
The following instructions are for use with Windows Explorer:
- Insert the MP3-CD into your computerís disk drive.
- Connect your MP3 portable player to your computer.
- Right-click on the Start button in your computer task tray.
- Click on Explore and select the MP3-CD.
- Select the mp3 files you wish to copy by clicking on them. Once the files are highlighted, right click and select copy.
- In the Explorer window, select the portable player.
- Paste the mp3 files into the portable player.
If that doesn't answer your question, try searching for another question, or contact Circulation
Last Updated October 1, 2007