Browse by Category - Top Ten - Random Pick
Get an answer to these questions:
- Can I use Wi-Fi at the branches?
- Can my child bring in their laptop?
- Do I need a library card to sign up for wireless access?
- How do I know if my laptop's network card is compatible with the Library's network?
- How long does my connection last while I'm in one of your libraries?
- How long will my computer stay registered with your network?
- How much do you charge to use your wireless network?
- I don't have a laptop! Does OCLS provide laptops?
- I'm a Reciprocal Borrower. Can I use the wireless network?
- I'm connected to PublicWireless (the OCLS Wi-Fi), but I'm having trouble logging in...
- I'm on vacation- can I pop into the Library and use your wireless network?
- I've connected to PublicWireless (the OCLS Wi-Fi), but the login doesn't come up...
- If my card is delinquent, can I still use the wireless network?
- When using OCLS's wireless network, will the information on my laptop be safe from hackers?
- Why can't I use my copy of Outlook/Outlook Express/Eudora/Pegasus Email/etc to send email from my laptop while I'm connected to the Library's Wi-Fi network?
- Will I be able to print a document while I'm connected to the network from my laptop?
- Will my instant messaging (AOL, MSN, etc) work?
- Will my Internet programs work (VPN software, Outlook, etc)?
- Will my on-line Internet games (Quake, John Madden 2004, Bunny Rangers 2k3) work from the library?